An 8-ingredient gluten-free and vegan pancakes that come out fluffy every time!
PREP TIME: 5-10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10- 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 15-20 minutes
Yields: 6/ 3-4” pancakes
- ¾ cups Metta gluten-free flour
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp any oil
- 1 egg replacement (or Egg for non-vegan option)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp gluten-free baking powder (add last)
- ¾ cup + 2 Tbsp dairy-free milk (dairy milk for non-vegan option)
Note: Adjust ingredients, if altering batch size
- In a large bowl whisk the egg replacer (or egg), granulated sugar, pure vanilla extract, and the vegetable oil together.
- Add Metta gluten-free flour, gluten-free baking powder, and salt to the egg mixture and mix or whisk until fully combined.
- Stir in milk and mix or whisk until smooth.
- Scoop the batter into a 1/4 cup measuring cup and pour the batter onto a greased griddle or pan for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes until the batter starts to bubble and pancakes start to puff. Flip/turn the pancakes and cook the pancakes until they are golden brown.
- Top with vegan butter, maple syrup or favorite topping. Enjoy!.
- These pancakes can be frozen and reheated in the microwave. To freeze the pancakes, allow them to completely cool and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet and flash freeze them for 15 – 20 minutes. Flash freezing them keeps them from sticking together. Once the pancakes are flash frozen, you can remove them from the baking sheet and place them inside a freezer-safe bag or air-tight container.
*Adapted and modified from mamaknowsglutenfree.com