- 1 cup of Metta flour
- 1/4 cup of white rice flour (for crunchiness)
- 3.5 oz of water (warm or room temperature)
- 2 tablespoon of any oil
- ½ – 1 teaspoon of salt to taste
- ½ – 1 teaspoon of ajwain or carom seeds or cumin seeds
- ¼ cup of dry Metta flour (for dusting and sprinkling)
Instructions Use traditional directions found online for preparations and frying them in oil (we will post our instructions here soon.) Note: When rolling to make pani puri, make the thickness of the dough similar to chapatis so that they puff up in oil.